Installing, logging in, and watching
Here are the steps to install the Yippee app on your Apple TV if you are already a subscriber:
- Turn on your Apple TV (4th Generation) and open the App Store.
- Search for the Yippee app.
- Install it on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, open the app and click the Sign In button.
- The app will provide you with an activation code.
- On a computer or mobile device, visit the activate page , sign in (if you are not), and enter that code.
- The app will then refresh, and you will be able to watch the video content.
Please note that at this time, no subtitles work on Apple TV unless the subtitles are a part of the source file itself.
Adding titles to "My List"
The "My List" function is located under "Library," which is at the top of the app. As a subscriber, you can add titles to the list by clicking and holding on the title until a new window pops up. That window should allow you to add the title to "My List."