When you cancel, your video access will exist until the next charging cycle, but you will not be further charged.
Before taking the 1st step to cancel you will need to:
- Remember the email you used to subscribe.
- Remember the way you subscribed.
Here are different ways you can cancel depending on how you signed up.
- If you signed up within an Apple iOS or Apple TV app, go here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT20203
- If you signed up within a Google Play/Android app, go here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
*Please note that if you subscribed via the App Store or Google Play, your subscription cannot be paused, only canceled/resubscribed.
- If you signed up within a Roku channel, go here:
- If you signed up with Amazon, go here and click on 'Manage Appstore Subscriptions' follow the prompts to login into your account:
Internet Browser (via your computer or device)
- Once you are logged in, click on your circular profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, and select 'Settings':
2. Move cursor over and select the 'Purchases' tab
4. Make sure to choose cancel instead of one of the 'Pause' options if you don't want to be charged again.
5. Finally, confirm the choice to cancel, and you're all set.
NOTE: If you’re unable to see those options on the Purchases settings page, contact us and provide the last four digits of the card currently being charged or the email registered in the account and we’ll do a search to help you further. Our Customer Experience Team is standing by and will respond soon!
Thank you for being a Yippee customer. Search our Knowledge Base for other commonly asked questions and resources to help create the best family watching experience. From VeggieTales to YouTube shows, we have something for the whole family. Yippee proudly provides no slow streams and apps for every one of your devices. Watch where you want, when you want with offline access.