- Videos within a subscription or rental are not syncable via the computer.
- A seller also has the option to disable syncable availability on videos for purchase. If you do not see a download video button via computer, they are likely disabled.
When viewing via computer, the syncable options are available underneath the streaming video player on the content's video page.
- When on the Browse or Product page , click into the video you want to download.
- Scroll down on the video page.
- Click the Video Downloads dropdown.
- Select the video resolution you wish to sync from the dropdown.
- It will save to your computer and you can watch from there, or transfer to other external devices.